A connection issue?

Lately I have been getting all too much of this.

Restarting Roon on Server computer fixes the problem.
Any ideas?

Hi @Bor ---- Thank you for the report.

Moving forward, to help us better understand why you may be experiencing this behavior, may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup, using this link as a guide.

• Please outline your network configuration/topology, being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating and the “tools” being utilized to make these connections possible.

• Please confirm the make/model of the device(s) you are experiencing this behavior with.

• Based on your brief post, it sounds as if you have not been experiencing this issue before a certain point. If this is true, can you think of any changes that may have taken place in your setup since that time?

• During your troubleshooting of this behavior have you tried reinstalling the application on the affected device(s)?

-Eric

Dear Eric, sorry for delayed response. Life. :roll_eyes:

Thank you for your instructions. As comprehensivness of it scared the shit out of me, I will wait for next error to occur to get some needed motivation to write all that down. :smiley:

1 Like

Just a quick note here: it is not that I was too lazy, just there was none, zelo, nill occurence of the problem since 5th november, so I will wait a bit more, than we can happily delete this post. :smile:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Diagnostics and metrics information on the ROCK status page

@Bor ---- Thank you for the follow ups, apologies for the delay. I am pleased to hear that the issue has not resurfaced since we last spoke.

Please due keep monitoring how things hold up and if further assistance is needed please provide the requested feedback mentioned in my previous post and drop a flag for “support” (i.e @support).

Many thanks, and happy listening!
-Eric

1 Like