A LOT of albums are missing

Hi @Adam_Dabrowski ----- Thank you for the report and the continued feedback. My apologies for the troubles here. My gut feeling is that something is happening across your network, more specifically when Roon is communicating with your NAS as moving content to internal storage appears to have eliminated the issue.

With that being said, in order accurately evaluate this problem I’d like to gather some more information from you. May I kindly ask you for the following:

1. Could you please provide a detailed description of your current setup, as seen here.

2. Please describe your current network configuration and topology. I would to get an understanding of how your devices are communicating (Wifi, ethernet, or both) and any networking hardware you may be implementing in your setup (routers, repeaters, extenders, switches etc).

3. How are you mounting your NAS in Roon? Can you please provide a screen shot the “Storage” tab found in settings.

The more detailed and specific you can be, in regard to the above, the better :sunglasses:

Thanks!
-Eric