Airplay stuttering issues

Hi @Thomas_Rissman ----- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. We have documented a variety of reasons as to why someone may be experiencing dropouts in their setup, as seen here in our KnowledgeBase.

Typically, we often find that dropouts are linked to some kind of networking or hardware performance issue. As an example we had a user a few months ago with a very high end home audio system that was experiencing numerous dropouts during listening sessions. After much troubleshooting it was discovered that he had a NAS with a failing drive in it that was causing the issue.

To help me evaluate this problem you are experiencing, may I kindly ask you for the following information:

1. An expanded description of your current setup as seen here. The more detail you can provide, the better :sunglasses:

2. A description of your network configuration / topology, as well as some insight into any networking hardware that you may be implementing. I would like to get a sense of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections.

-Eric