Build 269 - iTunes Playlists Disappear [Resolved - Multiple iTunes XMLs in watch folder]

Hi @steve_Catterall ----- Thank you for the report and sorry to hear of the troubles. We appreciate the feedback.

Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior you are reporting to us with the new build would you kindly please provide a brief but _accurate_description of your current setup, using this link as a guide.

Furthermore, I would also like to have our techs take a look at your logs so we can understand the issue, but I should mention that rolling back to an earlier version is going to make this harder to debug, and it’s also something we generally strongly recommend against. I’m not sure how you are rolling back but for future reference, we’ve detailed some of the reasons we don’t advise this here.

To look into this further, we’ll need to look at the logs related to this issue, so you’ll probably want to upgrade to the current version. If you did a backup before rolling back, I would recommend restoring that, as the rollback process can sometimes have unpredictable effects that our QA team and developers won’t be aware of as we don’t do any testing of the “downgrade” process.

Once you’re running the current version, please let me know some timestamps for when you saw the playlists “flashing” back and disappearing again. Then I can enable some additional diagnostics on your account and pull a report about what’s going on here, so we can figure out what’s going on.

Thanks!
-Eric