Finding iTunes library

Hi @V8M3 ----- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles. I just want to make sure that I am conceptualizing the steps you’ve taken thus far, correctly.

• You copied your library to an external USB drive and moved your Roon core from your MAC over to your Windows 7 PC.
  • You then launched Roon on the PC and tried to add your iTunes library in the storage tab.

Can you verify for me that you:

A) That your MAC is no longer being listed as a core and if it is still in use that you are running it as a remote or end point.

B) You removed this storage location (iTunes) from the previous core and then re-added to the new one after the migration.

Can you please provide the following information:

1. The specs of the new core machine and your setup as seen here.

2. Can you confirm where your itunes is being accessed from? Based on your screenshots this would appear to be some sort of network storage device. If that is indeed the case, having the make and model of the unit would be helpful as well.

Furthermore, I see you’re using the following path to access iTunes on the Windows machine:

smb://790-I5-2500/Users/De/Music…

Please be advised, as our knowledge base article states when accessing NAS storage on Windows:

“…If you’re having problems mounting your NAS on Windows, you can try using the NAS drive’s IP address like \\892.168.1.135\Music…”

Lastly, I think it is important to point out that we have seen some issues in the past with users having problems accessing iTunes via network storage. However, with 1.3 right around the corner this functionality should be improved upon.

-Eric