Have to reboot Sonos Connect - "Roon lost control..."

Hi @Devin_Dahlgren ----- Thank you for the post and the feedback, the insight is always appreciated! I have split your post out to it’s own “support thread” so I can address this behavior you are experiencing with you directly.

To offer a quick update. We’ve had a handful of these types reports from other Roon + Sonos users and despite our tech team’s best efforts we have been unable to consistently replicate this error (i.e "Transport: Roon lost control of audio device”) in house. As I am sure you can imagine, when we are only seeing varying results during our test runs it is hard to make a conclusion on what the root cause (or causes) of the issue could be :microscope::thinking:

In light of the above, we have plans in the works to set up some field testing in an environment where the issue can easily be replicated. A contact of ours who is in the area, has similar issues to you and we’re optimistic that using his setup as a testing ground is going to yield some results.

In the meantime, I would like to get all of your information into the ticket we have been using to track this issue so we have it on hand. Please see below.

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology, being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing.

• Please list the Sonos devices you are currently using in your setup.

-Eric