Internet Radio playback issue

There seems to be a slight bug in the playback of the new internet radio feature - when a radio station is playing and Roon is shut down, the station keeps playing. Need to open Roon and hit stop.

if you’re shutting down a remote, this is expected behaviour. It would happen if you were playing music in your library too.

Cheers, Greg

What’s the output here @jayrammusic?

I am running server and remote on the same PC - the output is to the DAC connected directly,
I think @Greg has answered this - I am shutting down the remote when I shut down the Roon GUI on this PC. Makes sense though I could have sworn that with 1.1 shutting down the GUI stopped the connected output.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon 1.2 crashes every time when clicking on website link in internet radio when no link is entered

when I click any where on the bottom of the audio bar like the Heart button or the name of the radio station that is playing Roon crashes. only on internet radio

Hey @joe_viola – does this happen with all stations or just certain ones?

If it’s only certain stations, let us know which ones. If it’s all stations, can you let us know a little more about your setup?

It happens with Soma fm Indie pop rocks

I can reproduce. Thanks. I’m not sure that upcoming release will contain the fix (it’s on the final stage of QA), but this apparently will be fixed in our next releases.

As a workaround for now remove the square brackets from the Station’s name. Roon shouldn’t crash after that.

That works. thank you