Lose connection from NAS!

Hi @May_Park ---- Thank you for touching base with me and providing the requested feedback. The insight is very appreciated and my apologies for the slow response here. Things are moving a bit slower than we’d like due to the holiday season and New Year so your understanding is very appreciated!

Moving forward, you mentioned in your follow up to me that while Roon is in this state, the NAS also becomes unavailable at the OS level at times, which would suggest that there is something in the environment that is having influence on this behavior being experienced. We have many users who are happily using network based storage devices without issue, so in order for us to properly diagnose/troubleshoot this problem you are reporting, we will need access to the following information:

• Complete setup descriptions of the users being affected by this issue, using this link as a guide.

• Having the details of the network configurations/topologies of those being affected will also be needed for our analysis. Any insight that can be provided into the networking hardware (i.e router, switches, extenders, etc) being implemented would also be very appreciated and helpful. We need to have a clear understanding as to how the network storage devices are communicating not only with the application but with the user’s network as well.

• We will also need access to the Roon logs of the users who are experiencing this behavior with their NAS. We can enable diagnostics on their accounts so our techs can try to get a better sense as to what could be potentially causing this issue, but I will need the e-mail addresses associated with their Roon accounts. If you have information you can send it to me in a PM to keep any personal information private.

-Eric