Lumin D2 not recognized

Hi @Andrea_Giurato ----- Thank you for the report and continued feedback, both are very appreciated.

Before we dive directly into the troubleshooting process, I want to be completely certain I understand the current state of your setup. When you first reported this behavior you had said that the Lumin D2 was not being seen on the iPad acting as a Roon remote. After some help from other community members the D2 ended up being discovered on the iPad.

Based on your latest it sounds like the remote itself is struggling to connect with the core machine, is this indeed the case? Please confirm.

Additionally, may I very kindly ask you for the following so I have all the details of your setup in a single post:

• Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing in your setup.

• Very important - were there any adjustments made between to your setup from the time when you last posted to now?

From 23 hours ago:

“With YouTube everything worked, Lumin is on the AirPlay and perfectly running. On the Imac there are no restrictions for Roon, the firewall is off. I than activate the firewall and give all the permission inclued Roon…AND NOW IT’S ON the IPAD!!! Thanks for all you support, i can now enjoy Roon.”

From 1 hour ago:

“again same problem, the Ipad is always waiting for remote core…i disabled and enabled the firewall, roon and Raat services are not blocked. Youtbe see the Lumin… it’s getting frustrated thanks for your help but i guess i will unsubscribe”

-Eric