MacMini on High Sierra having issues communicating with external HD mounted to airport extreme

Hi @John_Vogelaar ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are very appreciated! I have went ahead and split your post out to it’s own thread as the issue you are describing seems a bit different than what was being reported in the other thread.

Moving forward, to help aide in our understanding of this behavior you are reporting, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

• Please provide an expanded description of your current setup using this link as a guide. “Things” to be sure you include:

• The specs of the MacMini hosting your Roon core.

• The make and model of NAS you are currently working with.

• Describe how the NAS and MacMini are communicating. Furthermore, please also verify how you are trying to access/mount the NAS in the application.

• Are you able to access the NAS successfully outside of Roon via OSX?

• You mentioned the following in your report:

I am still not able to find any files on the drive"

• Please provide further insight into this statement. Are you just struggling to import the content in Roon? Are you not seeing ANY files at all on the device, even outside of the application?

-Eric