NAIM Core not recognised by Roon -

I have a problem with ROON not recognising my Naim Core, can anyone offer me advice. I use a NAIM Atom and my ROON core is an iMac.

There may be some help here?

.sjb

Hi @Marten_Collins ----- Thank you for the report and my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here.

Upon seeing your post I want to check in and see if any progress has been made here with the Naim core. Please let me know if you require further assistance and a member the support team will be glad to lend a hand.

-Eric

Greetings Eric, sorry for the late reply and yes I would be grateful if I could get some help.

Marten

Hi @Marten_Collins — Thank you for getting in touch and no apologies necessary :slightly_smiling_face:

Moving forward, to help aide in my evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing with the NAIM Atom may I very kindly ask you to provide the following information:

• Please expand on the description of your setup using this link. I would like to have a better sense as to what your setup “looks like”.

• Please provide insight on how you have been trying to mount the ATOM in Roon? The device should be able to be added as an smb share.

• Can the ATOM be accessed via the OS on the iMac outside of the application without issue?

-Eric