Network share location issue after Windows 10 pro creators update [Resolved]

Hi @Aubrey_Haines ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here.

I just want to make sure that I am conceptualizing the issue(s) you are reporting to us correctly. Based on my understanding of your post, you are hosting RoonServer on Win10 device and recently after taking an update (Pink Faun streamer Windows 10 pro creators update) you are now unable to access the contents of your NAS from your remote while using Roon, correct?

Moving forward can I ask you to please provide me with the following information:

1. A brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here.

2. Please describe your network configuration/topology as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing. I want to have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections.

3. The remote you are referencing in your report, can you please verify the make and model of this device?

4. My assumption is that you had no issues accessing the NAS from your remote device previously, besides the Win10 update has anything else changed in your setup or has everything remained the same?

5. Can you please provide me a screenshot of your “storage” window, found under “settings” in Roon.

-Eric