No album art in albums library view

In the latest build, 9BD2C1C7-C3B9-4758-A69B-A27B61993C27, album art is not showing. Help please. Was OK before. Uning server and desktop on windows 10 64 bit. thanks!

Hi @Antoine_Mathys ----- Thank you for the feedback and my apologies for the troubles here. To help me evaluate what may be causing this behavior to occur, may I kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

1. Please provide a brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here. The more detailed you can be, the better :sunglasses:.

2. Since you’ve noticed this issue, can you think of any other changes that have been made to your setup outside of the latest Roon update?

3. Have you tried power cycling your equipment?

-Eric

1. Intel PC, 16MB ram, windows 10 64-bit. Music files are on ext HD on USB.

2. Copied music to new Ext HD. All music files are fine. Imported music using the organized folder option, hoping to tidy up things…

3. Yes

Thanks

Hi @Antoine_Mathys ----- Thank you for the follow up and taking the time to answer my questions.

I see from your report that you are making use of an organized folder. I would suggest removing this organized folder and re-adding your content using a regular watch folder to see if this triggers a change in behavior here. We have seen issues in the past with organized folders and urge our users to use the watch folder feature as you can see in our FAQ article here.

• Backup your Roon database – this gives us a good place to come back to if there are any issues.
  • Remove the organized folder from the Storage tab of Roon’s Settings.
  • Add the folder as a Watched Folder.

Let me know how it goes!

-Eric