RaspberryPi connection issues [resolved]

Hi @xt_tidal — Just wanted to hop in here real quick to lend a hand so Vova and I hava all the information we need to start evaluating what may have caused this issue to occur.

May I very kindly ask you to please provide the following information to us, and please be aware that no detail is too small. The more specific you can be, the better :sunglasses:

1. In your initial report you began by giving us some details of your setup :thumbsup: :

“RaspberryPi RoonBridge (to Version 1.0 build 64) and Roon (to Version 1.3 build 200) on a MacPro running macOS Sierra (Version 10.12.3)”

We would like you to expand on this description as much as possible. The link Vova provided is our recommended guide on how to efficiently report a problem to support. This ensures that we have ALL the information needed to begin our evaluation, which ultimately allows for the process to be expedited to some degree.

1. Please describe your network configuration / topology as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing in your setup. I want to get an idea of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections possible.

-Eric