Roon crashes on my mac mini [Resolved]

Hi @Jens_Petter_Johansen — Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated!

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following information:

• An expanded description of your current setup using this link as a guide. Things to “include”:

• The model and specs of the Core computer (i.e “Win server computer”)

• The Model and specs of the MacMini.

• Please provide insight into the endpoint being used with the MacMini. In other words, what is the MacMini feeding (i.e DAC, etc)?

• Please verify that both the core machine and the MacMini client have both been updated to the most recent build.

• When the application crashes on the MacMini, RoonServer remains active on the Windows machine, correct?

• By the sound of your report this appears to be a relatively “new” behavior that has developed. Besides the updated to the most recent OS version on the MacMini have there been any other changes to your setup?

• You mentioned that the application is crashing after a “couple of minutes” of being active. During this time frame, what are you doing in the application? Are there any other applications or processes occurring on the MacMini at the time of the crash?

-Eric