Roon Core pegging my CPU when in full screen on macOS

Thread title is pretty much the entire issue. When Core is in full-screen, it will use up as much CPU as possible, even when idling, but will drop down to normal levels as soon as I take it out of full screen mode.

My library is fully analyzed and I have background analysis set to “throttled” mode so neither of those are the issue. I’m running on a 2015 MacBook Pro 13," so my system resources shouldn’t be an issue either.

I’m currently weighing whether or not to continue my subscription after my trial is up, but bugs like this make me think I should hold off for a bit.

Hi @Sam_Logsdon ---- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. I would like to get grab some logs from you, but first may I kindly ask you to kindly ask you to please provide us the following:

1. A brief but accurate description of your setup as seen here.

2. Please provide us with the details of your network configuration / topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing. I would like to get an understanding of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections possible.

-Eric