Roon skipping ahead to next track without playing music (SonicTransporter i5) [Resolved]

Hi @Udi_Sabach1 ----- Thank you for the report. I have moved your issue to a new thread as everyone in the previous one is working with their Roon cores on MAC and you are running on a SonicTransporter.

We have documented a variety of reasons why audio dropouts may occur in Roon and how to go about evaluating / dealing with them. The most common causes (we’ve seen) seem to be related to either some sort of networking or hardware related issue.

A few months ago we had a user with a very high end audio system that was being plagued by repeated dropouts and after weeks of troubleshooting it was a failing drive in the user’s NAS that was the causing these issues.

Moving forward, may I kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

1. I see you have already provided some details in regard to your current setup :clap::

“I am running sTi5 Roon core, mR feeding dac.”

Could you please EXPAND on these details as seen here.

1. Please provide a description of your network configuration/ topology as well as insight into any networking hardware you maybe implementing. I see from your report that you are making use of a switch, can you please verify the make and model of this device? The goal is to get a sense of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being utilized to make those connections possible.

2. Do the dropouts you are experiencing have any relation to the content you streaming? In other words, do you notice that you are receiving less or more dropouts based on codec or sample rate?

-Eric