Roon stopping in windows 10

I run Roon from a surface book running windows 10 connected to my network. I control the music from an iPad. Roon can either control a Bryston player or a digital input to a PS Audio Direct stream DAC. Roon stops working after about 15 min. I go to surface and restart Roon. It works for awhile and shuts down. I’ve quit using Roon until this can be fixed.

Any way to solve this problem?

Hi Stan,

I’ll leave a tag for @support to follow up with you in the meantime could you describe your setup as outlined in [Reporting An Issue]
(I’m having a problem with Roon -- where do I report it?) which will help them zero in on the issue.

1 Like

Hi @Stan_Gray ----- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. I would like to grab a set of logs from you so my developers can have a closer look into this issue and will be contacting you via PM shortly with instructions.

In the meantime, as @Carl has suggested, may I kindly ask you for a brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here. This information will help aide in our evaluation of this problem.

Thanks!
-Eric