Roon won't locate Meridian MS600 on network

Any ideas? I tested the network connection with an internet speed test and it’s fine.

Hi @Kerry ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are appreciated!

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are reporting, may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following information:

Setup Information:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology, as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating and all the “tools” being utilized that make these connections possible.

Basic troubleshooting questions:

• While this may seem elementary, since experiencing this issue have you tried rebooting not only the device hosting your core, but also your endpoints and any networking hardware involved (i.e router, switches, etc)?

• Are you able to successfully ping the IP address being assigned to the MS600? Furthermore, are you able to work with the unit outside of Roon?

• Based on your report this sounds like a new behavior being experienced with the MS600. Have there been any changes to your setup recently?

-Eric