Scans 7000 tracks imports only 5000

Hi @guf_gufler ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Both are very appreciated!

To help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing with the mentioned watch folder, may I very kindly ask you to please provide the following:

• A brief but _accurate _ description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please verify where your musical collection is being stored/accessed from.

• If you are making use of a network storage device, please provide a screenshot of your storage tab so we can see how the device is being mounted within the application.
  • You mentioned in your report (in regard to the folder being watched) that it is “all the same artist”. Please verify the artists being referenced.

Additionally, I have enabled diagnostics on your account so we can try to understand what is happening when you are trying to import the mentioned 700 tracks. What this action will do is the next time the application is launched on your core machine a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will automatically be generated/uploaded directly to our servers. I will confirm when the report has been received.

-Eric