Skips Songs / goes quiet [Resolved - Other applications prevented Roon from fully updating]

Hi @Michael_Eugenio — Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback. Both are appreciated!

Based on the symptoms you’ve reported to us, it would appear that you are receiving audio dropouts. Our [knowledge base] (Loss of Sound after 5 seconds) has very good documentation on what can cause dropouts to occur and the best way for troubleshooting them. Can you give the article a read and let me know what you’ve tried so far?

Lastly, to help me better evaluate this behavior you’re reporting to us, may I kindly ask you to please provide the following:

1. An expanded description of your current setup as seen here.

2. Please outline your network configuration/topology as well as providing insight into any networking hardware you may be implementing. I want to have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating and what tools are being used to make those connections possible.

3. Can you provide some further insight into this behavior?

• Does it occur with the same album/track(s) each time?

• Do you find that file format and bit/sample rate have any influence on this issue?

• Are you noticing this just with your personal collection or with TIDAL content as well?

1. Do you have any active firewalls or antivirus applications currently running on your setup?

-Eric