Sonos: Play 1 dropping connection [SOLVED]

Hi @Paolo_Limoncelli ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us, very appreciated!

Moving forward, to help aide in our evaluation of this behavior you are experiencing with Play 1, may I very kindly ask you for the following information:

• Please provide a breif but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please verify how Play 1 is communicating with Roon/your network by providing the details network configuration/topology. Please also be sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to what the chain of communication “looks like”.

• My assumption to this answer is, “No”, but have you ever experienced any difficulties with the Play 1 endpoint via the Sonos application?

• While it is a touch unclear to me based on the information in your post, are you implementing any other “network” based endpoints in your configuration and if so do they ever exhibit the same behavior as the Play 1?

-Eric