Totally unstable and useable

Continuing the discussion from I'm having a problem with Roon – where do I report it?:

Example, and this is constant. I seach for an artist I played yesterday, now Roon says not there. I play and artist and before playback begins, Roon says, Album been deleted?? Even though I am looking at it in Roon! It seems Roon has to reload same albums daily. Another (got many) Bee Gees listed in two places, (many are) In all Roon is a pain to use, I have spent many months ripping my large collection on NAS. I use to think Sonos was bad, now it out performs ROON. I paid for a lifetime membership, just wish I could resind and vacate this arduous system. There just now and artist was there in ROON, now gone!

1 Like

There’s clearly something not quite right in your setup and your experience is most definitely atypical. Let @mike or @vova have a look and get you sorted.

It would also be very helpful for diagnosis if you described your setup here.

Hi @wyattlee – sorry for the trouble here. If you can tell us a little more about your setup, I’m sure we can figure out what’s going on here.

I recognize the problem with reloading the library very often. For example when I remove an album of my NAS sometime’s the reload starts again (after I can see all counts had running back. It is not consequent but sometimes. I can’t figure out what the cause is.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with my setup Here is another example. Beatles A Hard days night 2009 remaster. Roon lists it as the American issue Meet the Beatles with the Hard days night songs on it. When I try to “identify” ( I should not even have to identify anything, I did that when I placed it on the NAS.) It screws everything up further.
Heres a concept, how about I purchase the music, I purchase the NAS to record it to, I pay for the software, and that software plays it, lists, it and does not change it without my say so. AGAIN, I want a refund, and drop this constant harrasment.

1 Like

Harassment? :joy: :laughing:

The software isn’t operating as it should on your system. In order to identify the issues Mike has asked for details about your system and setup.

No one is harassing you, they are trying to help. If you can provide the details requested and work with Roon Support then it is very likely that your experience will change and you may enjoy Roon in the same way as thousands of other users currently do.