Use of IPv6 by Roon core

Hi @Nathan_Wilkes ---- Thank you for sharing your observations with the new devices in place. We can certainly take a look at your logs to see if we can pinpoint what may be causing this behavior to occur.

Besides gathering some logs from you, I would like to consolidate some of your information in regard to the issue you are experiencing and what your current setup looks like, so when I pass my report over to our tech team they have a clear understanding of exactly what is going on. May I very kindly ask you for the following:

1. A brief but accurate description of the issue(s) you are currently encountering. From my understanding of your feedback thus far you are unable to connect to a wireless endpoint (Raspberry PI / HiFiBerry running latest DietPi) in your kitchen, is this currently the main issue you are experiencing or are there other issues as well? I just want to be sure we are addressing things accordingly :wink:

2. Please lay out the details of your current setup as seen here, also be sure to include your network configuration/topology in your description. Having a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating and the tools being used to make those connections possible will greatly aide in our evaluation of this behavior.

3. Please follow the instructions found here and send us over a set of logs for analysis.

-Eric