V1.2 Build 161 Mytek Brooklyn losing lock

Ever since upgrading to v161, periodically it will lose lock to my DAC. This only usually happens during a transition to a new song / album, and never during playback.

I was just able to replicate it just now by simply going to audio devices, and then clicking “settings” next to the DAC during playback. Usually this does no cause any disruptions but I saw the message “Transport - roon lost control of the audio device” It is now back after a few seconds.

This never used to occur, and I believe it’s related to this latest update.

Running it on Windows 7.

Brooklyn DAC is USB.

After this happens, it will self-heal after a few seconds, but then the DAC is confused and now no longer shows the bitrate on the front display, I just get “No Lock”. To resolve this, I need to disable and reneable the device in Roon. Works for several songs then does it again.

What also frustrates me is that when this happens, Roon jumps from theater mode (full screen album art) back to regular display mode and my system has no mouse / keyboard so I have to remote in and change it back to full screen. I mainly have a display connected to show the album / song playing. I had asked for this as a feature request when Roon first came out, was told it would be considered and then it went to the ether. Just want a way to force it to theater mode.