@mike I PM’d you the details. Here is a copy, sans the logs, for others following:
- As far as my settings, I have 4 Storage folders mounted in Roon, in the format
0.0.0.6\Music All are subdirectories of that same top level network drive (i.e0.0.0.6\Music\Jazz).
- Here is a screenshot of my settings: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vwi9qeivb0c32rb/Screenshot%202017-02-05%2022.52.56.png?dl=0
- The Roon Server NUC and Synology are both hardwired into the same network router.
- Not sure if it matters, but I also have that same network drive mounted on my NUC’s file system (also via CIFS) at /mnt/Music.
- I’ve noticed some other weirdness with Roon’s perception of the networked filesystem. E.g. a few time when inspecting the filenames I’ve tracks in Roon (via right click, View File Info) I’ve seen Roon report the filename incorrectly as an alphanumeric code, instead of its actual name.