1.5 Database update not completing [Resolved after 5.5 hours]

@rahulkc_s
How long does it take for the new database update to be completed.

Mine has been running for the last 4 hours and still going :disappointed_relieved: This seems an excessive time for an update (never been longer than 30 minutes for previous updates)???

On a NUC7I7BNH with a very large library it took around 15 minutes.

I have a very powerful server, it only took a few minutes.

@john @joel @support

Coming up for nearly 5 hours and database is still updating - getting worried something has went wrong and my database is toast :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Just over 5 1/2 hours later and the database has finally updated - now that’s a fair slog waiting for that to happen :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I also have an Antipodes and mine took no time.

30K tracks in <10 minutes

Aaron

My Roon Core is currently being run on my Mac Mini at present. Not expecting it to be super quick, but 5 1/2 hours is a loooooooooooooong time to update the database.

Off subject, but I’ve traded in my Antipodes DS and getting the new CX (when Mark returns from the High-End event at Munich he’ll be shipping it over to me). Can’t wait to receive it, and hoping for a big boost when navigating through Roon (the reason why I went for the more powerful CX over the EX).

Also had my ML3’s updated to ML5’s, and Mike only finished them this week. They’re currently somewhere over the Nullarbor in a TNT truck making their way to an excited owner (me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

The CX looks great. I have a DX and the sound is marvelous.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.