1.7 update issues - nothing plays

Hi @Mark_Sherman,

Definitely let us know how this test goes. It’s hard to say exactly what the issue is here just yet, but knowing the results of this test would be a great data point to help us understand exactly what’s happening.

Dylan. After 24 hours with the dac disconnected and only the rpi endpoint connected, I logged in remotely and found a stable system. THEN, I restarted the roon service on the core and to my disappointment, following that I got the now familiar failed to load track error messages. So it does not seem that the direct connection by usb of the dac to core was the culprit !

Hi @Mark_Sherman,

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs and what track was playing at the time. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

issue reproduced at 4:56pm Dec 18,2019

Thanks, @Mark_Sherman!

Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.