1.8 Bugs-Currently Playing Song is not listed

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel 10th generation I7 NUC with latest Rock

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Both Ethernet and Wifi using Asus RTAX88U router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Windows 10 computer, Android 11 smartphone, Amazon Fire tablet

Description Of Issue

I thought I was going to like some of the changes to 1.8 but…it is really buggy. It does not always show the current song playing but will show some song that played 1 hour ago. And the queue seldom shows up. It is almost unusable when you can’t even see the correct song that plays and only sometimes can you see the queue. Never saw this behavior before on any device prior to build 756 on the computers. It actually makes the app unusable until you close and restart it. It sometimes works when I do that.

Hi @Gary_Cardinale

Are you seeing this behavior on all remote devices, or just certain ones?

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing?

Sorry for the delay; I thought I already replied. I have seen this behavior on a Amazon Fire HD, android and a PC with windows 10. A screen shot will not help because the song playing is not what shows as playing in roon. It seems like the “now playing” was frozen while other songs continued to play. I saw this on the 756 version and now you are up to 764. Will let you know if I see it again. Gary

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.