1.8 build 880 Fresh library cannot loading after a reboot

After update then Roon didn’t load my old database
OK Fine… I rebuild my whole library
but After a reboot it show an issue to loading database …
Holy crap man ! Roon please refund

PS Running RoonRock at NUC

Hey @Kelly_Chung,

We’re so sorry to hear about the trouble… :pensive:

If I understand correctly, are you seeing There was an issue loading your database when starting with a new and fresh database?

If so, if you’d like for us to take a look (it would certainly help us!), could you please:

• restart Roon on your Core
  • launch Roon with a new / fresh database
  • wait for the error message regarding the database and write down the local date and time
  • immediately after, please grab a set of logs
  • please, upload them in our drive as a zip file

Please, let us know the timestamp (local date and time) and if the logs have been uploaded (we’re not automatically notified…)

Also, would you be able to share more details about your Core, including the .net firmware version?

Hi Rebeka,

I am having the same issue as @Kelly_Chung. Is it possible for me to follow the same set of instructions you provided for assistance?

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: There was an issue loading your database on Windows 10s

@beka
Rebeka,
I have uploaded the log zip file and a detailed description of my system setup, which includes the timestamp of the error generated, to your dropbox. I look forward to hearing from you on what actions I need to take next.
Cheers,
Jeff

Hey @Jeffrey_Jaskunas,

I am so sorry that this is 12 days too late…I was out of office and I’ve just now seen your posts. Apologies for that

I wanted to let you know that we have your logs and this thread is now escalated to our technical team.

In the meantime, if there were any changes, would you please let us know?

Hi @beka

Not a problem. I have opened up a new thread on this issue, as I have since replace my core with a new machine to help rule out hardware based corruption. This did not solve the issue, however.

The thread is located here:

If you would like, I am happy to upload the logs related to that error. Or, new logs if helpful.
Thanks,
Jeff

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.