1.8 can no longer add multiple tags?

Yes, please bring it back! It is very tedious to enter multiple tags!

Yes, I miss that, too. In the absence of a feature to rate individual tracks in a star system, I defined tags with one star to five stars which I use to rate the tracks. Iā€™d like to be able to see them when viewing the album.

One further amendment
The list of tags in Add Tags is sorted alphabetically. It would be nice if the list could be rearranged in order of use. Very often similar tags are entered one after the other, otherwise the filter function can be used.
The list should remain open until all tags are entered.

Looking at the album, with all the tracks , you will find all the associated tags undrr the album cover.

Not on macOS, not on iOS. All I see there are the genres and not any of the tags Iā€™ve added. I donā€™t tag albums, I tag tracks. Is that the difference?

So how DO you see what tags an albumā€™s tracks have?

I have never applied tags to tracks.
And indeed, I just tried to add a tag to a track, but thereā€™s no way to see (all) the tags allocated to a track.

Only in Track view (left menu), you can focus on a specific tag, which results in all tracks where that tag is applied. But you need to know the name of the tag you are looking for.

Unfortunately, it seems impossible to see which tags are allocated to one or more tracks.
Strange indeed.

I think you will need to make an urgent feuture request here.

Dirk

No, not strange, it has been removed in 1.8 but in a request it is already addressed as Brian stated: