1.8 Display weirdness Under Settings - Library

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Roon Nucleus
Win10 laptop with Intel integrated graphics - wireless networking

Display looses elements (fails) when I go to Settings - Library and any one of the following: Un-Merge Artist, Un-Merge Compositions and Genre Mappings. When attempting to back out of any of these sections display elements simply disappear.

What language setting is your windows using?

Win 10 latest updates using English.

Hi @Lee_Bruce1

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?

Can you confirm that you’re on the latest update? You can check the version by going to Settings > Aboutq

Running build 756. The moment I try to use the < things disappear.

Hi @Lee_Bruce1 ,

Can you ensure you are using the latest Intel drivers here? Please run this tool:

Running NVidia driver 452.51 of Feb 21 and Intel driver 27.20.100.8854 of 10-14-20 sooo. yup latest drivers.

Hi @Lee_Bruce1 ,

Thanks for confirming you have the latest Intel drivers. Since the Windows PC is only acting as a Remote, can you please try to reinstall the Roon app on the Windows PC?

• Make a Backup of your current Roon Database
  • Exit out of Roon
  • Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “Roon”
  • Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
  • Reinstall the Roon App from our Downloads Page to generate a new Roon folder

If that does not work, can you please try the above procedure and verify if 32-bit version of the app has the same issue?

1 Like

The above suggestion abppears to have worked for now. Will advise if I the problem re-presents itself.
Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.