Hello! I just set up my Roon Core in my desktop PC W10. The home network is composed of a Tp-Link Archer C80 router, 2 wired Bluesound Node2i and via WIFI a 3rd Node2i plus a MiniPC with Daphile installed. Everything is runnig smootly except for the Node2i in my living room (wired) which was in no way detected by Roon as “Blueos Roon Ready” device like the other 2 brothers, but only in Airplay.
I already tried the following to have it discovered, always keep an eye if the device got listed without success:
- several restarts of Core PC;
- several restarts of Node2i;
- switched the Node2i from wired to WIFI connection and back;
- assigned via router a different IP (i.e. from 192.168.0.103 to 192.168.0.119)
- renamed the Node2i as “Living” from “Living Room”.
I can see from settings/Audio that every now and then for an instant a third box is flashing among the Roon ready devices with the other 2 Node2i stably on the screen, but it is so fast I can’t even tell if it is really the missing Node2i in the living room.
Any suggestion on what else I can attempt? Thank you!