1 Of recent onset is not being able to scroll through my albums. 2. Multiple albums not identified! or upgraded in quality. 3. Stuck in radio

The hotlink doesn’t work. It looks to work, but it doesn’t bring up a new page.

Sorry about that - the link is now working…

I’m not sure how this merge program works in this specific case. For instance, I have only one CD showing in gray. What do merge it with. What farher info must I give to find out ?How am I missing the point?

What do_I_ merge etc.

Here’s an example of a box set where the first CD was identified by Roon, but the following 3 were not. I suspect that is also happening with your opera box sets. You need to select all the individual albums of the opera box set and then merge them. This Kate Bush example may help you with the process…

I have a copy that dates my acquisition to 28 April 2020. That is a couple of weeks ago. I don’t remember acquiring it or anything else in the last two weeks. It offers no less than twenty five possible album covers, none of which reflects the cover from my album. But again I have no second, let alone a third, CD. At least none I know of. Could there be a glitch in the program?

John - now I’m getting confused. I’m trying to answer your question: “Is there any way multiple discs can be merged so that an opera plays through without a break to find the second disc (or third) which may be anywhere in my library?” by referring you to the Merge function.

Now you say: “I have a copy that dates my acquisition to 28 April 2020. That is a couple of weeks ago. I don’t remember acquiring it or anything else in the last two weeks. It offers no less than twenty five possible album covers, none of which reflects the cover from my album. But again I have no second, let alone a third, CD.”

OK, then let’s first whack this particular mole. Please post a screenshot (the album details screen) of this album so that we can all know what album it is and hopefully help you with it. Thanks.

Hi, my bad. I realize that what I wrote would confuse anybody. So, let me see if I can clarify what I want. The essence of my comments about the invader album is that it is marked “unidentified” and offers 25 possible alternative album covers, none of which is the actual cover that I sent and you exclaimed that it is known by Roon. If it is known by Roon, then why is it not offered as one of twenty-five alternatives?
Now about the second outstanding issue: how to find the second disc of a two disc series. These operas, with Maria Callas, came as a box set of ten and several are copies of operas that I already had. .Aida is one that has more than one copy.

I’m still confused. Is the “invader album” the Callas Aida from 1951? Or is it something else? Is it a single CD or part of a box set? If it is a CD, when did you rip it and import it into Roon (you say that Roon says it was imported 28 April 2020 - but you say that is wrong - so when did you add it to Roon?)? And what do you mean by “It offers no less than 25 possible album covers”? What is “it”? Roon? - and if so, PLEASE show a screenshot. Thanks.

Well the intruder left as quickly as it came. I cannot show you the alternative covers that were offered. What was offered was alternate opera offerings I might like to hear.

??? I have not the faintest idea of what is going on, or what you are doing, so I’m afraid I cannot help you.

This is not my current thread, but where is my current tread? This one must have been 100 or more down the listing of inquiries.

Why not go to your profile and look at your Activity list? This is the list of all the threads you have participated in in descending date order.

Click on your avatar (the icon by your name) to see your Profile summary:

Then click on the large avatar icon (in your case the big “J”) to go to your Profile:

This is your Summary page. Then click on the “Activity” tab (next to the “Summary” tab at the top left of the page under your name) to show the list of all the Forum posts you have made in descending date order:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.