100 track per CD limit [Increased to 180]

A post was split to a new topic: Performance problems on a quad core i7

A post was split to a new topic: Disc number tags not being picked up

Hello,

I was wondering if there is any update on this issue. Here is my legitimate use case:

208 tracks, categorized as a single album/disc

At the moment (roon 1.4) it seems to still truncate this to 180 tracks.

Why not add disc numbers, say every 50 tracks? I know itā€™s not ideal, but itā€™ll work.

Yes, that is my short term solution. I put the 208 tracks into the 19 unique folders based on date, then used the Roon reorganize album feature to make it look like a 19 disc set.

It actually works well for this. I think having a single 208 track album is dumb.

A post was split to a new topic: Andre Cluytens 65 CD Set - Album Browser does not display all tracks

A while back, I bought https://adrianvonziegler.bandcamp.com/album/the-complete-discography which is (at present) a 327-track ā€œdiscā€ with the composerā€™s collected works. Periodically, he releases new tracks which he then adds to that release, so it keeps getting larger, but even now Roon wonā€™t display all the tracks without manually breaking it up into smaller chunks.

Iā€™d really like to see this limit removed so I donā€™t have to fiddle with it every time thereā€™s an update to that release.