12 days left in January

We have roon. A lot of roon. The best roon, believe me. Many people say it’s a beautiful piece of software. Great people.
(maybe I should have done dry january, after all… :sunglasses:)

3 Likes

Excellent topic. Was wondering when it would pop up (and who could not resist the temptation :slight_smile: )

Great thermometer for level of self control\impatience\excitement, but, above all, I think resounding support for what Roon is doing.

I had expected it to pop up a little later… I guess excitement about the imminent release is high: Great news for Roon!

Hilarious :joy:

1 Like

Now just 2 hours 38 mins left (UK time) :smiley:

I am still not sure why the end of January has become a deadline, as far as I remember the only mention of January was in Darko’s review which said “around the end of January” which does not mean before the end of January - does it ???

This further reinforces Roons insistence on never giving out deadlines.

1 Like

They did say soooooooon in another post today. Which post you ask? You’ll just have to search lol

What was actually said in the Darko article was this. Emphasis mine!!

We must exercise patience in getting hands on with this not inconsiderable upgrade. According to Roon Labs CEO Enno Vandermeer, Roon 1.3 will be made available for download “Once it’s finalised, hopefully sometime in January 2017”.

I’m a software engineer, I always thought in terms of January 45th.

4 Likes

If you ask me, it’s not so much what’s been said, but who said what. There’s a couple of people (moderators etc.) here who might have some inside information (I know, just adding fuel to the rumors :wink:).

Moderators are notorious liars! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers, Greg

I know, you notorious liar! :wink: I’ve lost a good night of sleep over one of you. Where and how can I claim it back? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wow… All of a sudden my avatar’s square in that link. Ah well, is it still hip to be square? Or have I lost too much sleep already…?

Chris, remind me, is “soon” sooner than “soooooooon” which is sooner than “soooooooooooon” or vice versa?

1 Like