56000 items deleted

I run roon rock on a nuc and it’s been pretty solid but just noticed that there are more than 56000 deleted files and I can’t see my ssd? Anyone else experiencing similar issue?

@Will_Hoddinott, I moved this to the Support category so it can be seen by Roon staff and the community. Can you also please fill out the following information which can assist with your missing files:

Describe The Issue

When you start a thread in the #support category, make sure to include:

• What’s not working
  • How often the issue occurs

This could be “every time I start the app”, or “every time I click a certain button”, etc.
If you’re having a crash or an issue that happens sporadically, it’s helpful if you can let us know an approximate time for when it last happened.

Describe Your Setup

It’s important that you include all relevant setup information so our team can get a clear understanding of the issue.

Your post should include:

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
  • Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
  • Audio devices in use
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

Including these details in your first post helps us resolve your issues faster.

Unmount SSD from ROCK and check disk by USB port on your computer. Download Disk Genius and check disk. Maybe there is a problem with partition. I had the same problem and I repared one by Disk Genius. Every music file was restored.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.