8000 albums disappeared from Roon!

I just answered my question about the discrepancy in the number of albums. I enabled hidden albums and the numbers are the same. Now—if only we can recover the 7000 albums that disappeared and get Roon to recognize my external backup drive!

1 Like

My email is [email removed by mods]
I did the other thing you asked
Last night I had over 7000 albums in my Roon library. This morning it’s 5000 so another 2000 are missing. Will this ever end?

I just had a computer consultant look at my
DNS settings and It’s already set for
Cloudfare…has been for many months Meanwhile I lost another 2000 albums in my
Roon library last night. There were over 7000 when I went to bed and 5000 odd now. I’m reluctant to spend time adding to my library because it seems wasted if they just disappear. I sent the requested information for you to
access my Qobuz account and I hope this can be resolved.

Hi @Stephen_Brown
my own favorites are gradually being restored in my Roon library. The low point was yesterday with only 120 albums left and now it’s rising very slowly again, currently more than 570.
I hope it will be the same with you.

This is the third time in my 5 years with Qobuz that I have experienced favorites vanishing. The first time I haven’t been a Roon member yet.

Well, I keep telling myself, just don’t worry too much :slight_smile:

Good luck with your albums.
I really need technical help with Roon. The online support tries to help but I assume they have hundreds/thousands of customers to deal with.Does anyone know of a consultant with Roon expertise who could provide personalized help? I assume there would be a charge and that’s OK. I’m getting very frustrated with the loss of albums…albums I’ve spent tons of time finding and saving in my Roon library. I know the Roon tech people are trying to figure it out but I could still use more help if anyone knows where to get it.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Qobuz missing albums - consequential problems

5 posts were split to a new topic: Qobuz albums still missing

Hello @Stephen_Brown , I’m enlisting this thread as it is attracting comments from others that may not equate exactly to your problem. Support (and you) can still see and post replies here.

Just wanted to note that we’ve discussed via PM and Stephen’s Qobuz albums have returned. Closing this thread and will continue any future updates on this issue here:

1 Like