802.11AC and RoPieee?

I just set up my very first Raspberry Pi the other day and it worked straightaway! Thanks for the wonderful and easy to follow instructions. I own an 802.11 AC router and several AC devices. I bought the 4GB Pi 4 and that’s supposed to support AC, but my router (Apple Airport Extreme) only shows B/G/N as available. I’ve read others had this issue, not with RoPieee but other builds, and it was fixed with a country code change. I have RoPieee set to “US/Pacific” in the timezone category. Is there something else I can do to enable AC?

So does RoPieee support 802.11 AC? I can’t believe this has gone two weeks without a reply.

Google search says, " Raspberry Pi 4 B’s Wireless Features. Aside from the unobstructed Gigabit Ethernet, Raspberry Pi 4 B also has wireless networking and Bluetooth onboard. Like its predecessor, RPi 4 B has a dual-band 802.11ac\n wireless that can run on 2.4GHz or 5GHz."

Likely an incomparability with the Apple router or its just bad reporting, I have a couple of pi4’s with Ropieee and all connect via AC with no issues.