A Big Shout Out to Dylan of the Support team

I was one of the .4% of the folks that had a problem with the last update. I also had my updates set to ‘Automatic.’

I’m a grandfather, five times over and haven’t kept up with technology. The last time a bought a complete stereo system was in the 90s. Before that, it was the 70s.

The fix for the last update was beyond me. The whole reason I bought a Nucleus was because it was supposed to be the easiest way to get Qobuz in a form I could digest.

Dylan and I went back and forth in emails quite a bit before he took it to the next step for me.

After a few days, I wasn’t hopeful that my problem would ever be solved. We set a time to meet online. About 10 minutes before the session began, I got a reminder that we had an appt…

To make a long story short, we had our (extended) sessions and he solved my nearly week-long problem and I might add, never made me feel like someone who hadn’t kept up with the latest tech stuff.

I have my music back and couldn’t be happier.

Thanks Dylan, and I no longer have my updates set to automatic. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

52 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.