A comment on the price

exactly. I live in the US. I’ve never seen a Chinese car, and the only Russian car I’ve seen is in a car museum. Japanese and Korean is another story of course.

3 Likes

Given his name and his opinion of the Chinese product dominance, I’m going to guess he’s in eastern Russia, close to China. My guess is that his local market is flooded with Chinese products.

… but I’m just guessing… correct me if I’m wrong.

In Western Europe and the Americas, there is a strong Chinese presence in the manufacturing of goods, but not much at the “product” level. The Chinese brands are barely a blip… so far.

2 Likes

My guess is just as good as yours. I have no clue what predominant audio product in Siberia is

Export % Share Import % Share
South Korea 28 China 45
China 23 South Korea 13
Japan 22 Japan 9
Belgium 11 USA 7
India 3 Brazil 3

Source: Deloitte CIS Research Center

This graph indicates that whatever the predominant products may be in the Far Eastern Federal District of Russia there is a massive chance they will be Chinese with a significantly smaller chance they will be from elsewhere. Based on this, if the poster is from that part of Russia then his perception would be of a market overwhelmingly dominated by Chinese products. So if it is a guess, it is at least an educated one.

1 Like

So, I’m going to dump Roon? For a Chinese made software that commands my network? Not this guy.

2 Likes

“This graph indicates” but the conclusions seem to be pulled out of thin air. If I’m from “the Far Eastern Federal District of Russia” I still have access of internet and half a brain not to pay attention to “a market overwhelmingly dominated by Chinese products”

You are absolutely right, it is a conclusion formed from very little evidence. And the discerning and, dare I say wealthy will always have choice.