A couple of songs not playing

Intel NUC with ROON Rock Roon Version 1.6(Build 416) 64bit

Netgear AX120 Router wired to a Netgear switch to the NUC

Marantz AV7701 thru HDMI

Temple of the Dog 24/192 FLAC songs “Call me a dog” and “Times of trouble” won’t play from HDtracks. They played before not sure if it was after your new build. I even bought the album again thinking that the files got corrupted on my NAS, but the new files do the same thing. All the other tracks play fine. I can even play those two songs thru the Marantz media player without issue or even thru other devices i.e Blu ray player, PS3

Hi @Kerry_Jung,

What happens when you play these tracks? Do you receive an error or does nothing happen at all?

Can you share a screenshot of what these tracks look like in Roon?

When it gets to “Call me a dog” or I just select it to play it just jumps to the next song “Times of trouble” then just stops. But if I select the song after those two songs they play no issues.

Hi @Kerry_Jung,

Would you mind sharing this album with us?

Ideally, you can zip up the entire folder and send me a private message containing a shared dropbox link. If you don’t have Dropbox or need another way to send the media, just let me know.

Do you want the whole album or just the 2 songs in question. Tried to load whole album even zipped it is a 2gb file and I only have a 2gb limit on drop box. I can try and email if you want, just give me a private email address.

Thanks Kerry

Hi @Kerry_Jung,

Just the two tracks should do. Thanks!

Ok put those 2 files in drop box what is the email you want me to use? Just let you know I have Qobuz and when I tried play those same songs in Qobuz 24 bit 192 they did the same thing while the other songs played normally. While the 24/96 they played no problems. I find that interesting.

Hi @Kerry_Jung,

Can you PM me a link to the folder in Dropbox? You can learn more about sharing Dropbox links here.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.