A more positive review perhaps?

Brand spanking new user here, but experienced with these sorts of apps.

Very impressed so far, not sure what all the bi**Hing is about. Clean, sound is fantastic.

Easy to navigate. Nice job.

1 Like

That is all in your head sir

Well said and I’m amazed, and saddened by the feeding frenzy in other “feedback” threads. 1.8 works great for me, opens massive amounts of discovery and sets the scene for Roon to grow.

Room team please don’t get disheartened, you did a great and in some places brave job. Stick with it.

Yes there are bugs I’m sure, not that I’ve seen any, but they’ll get fixed soon enough I’m sure.

1 Like

Indeed. In fact, the only rather “serious” bug concerns the random disconnection of audio zones/devices from time to time (this is happening with my Aeon 2 headphones+EarMen Sparrow and also my iPad) - but it seems like support is already on it and should issue a fix soon.

1 Like

I like the new look. I also like that the albums are square and the artists are round :slight_smile:

1 Like

Installation went smooth.

Linux core, multiple endpoints: Sonos, Auralic, Bluesound, Mac, iPhone and iPad.

Generally I like the new look. It is much easier to get details from one band, several artists. Nothing stops me from listening to the music.

There are some minor items, but generally a step forward.

The negative reactions are much less than in a previous release when the now playing screen was changed so I’m sure the roon team are now tidying up and looking at the next feature set.

1 Like