A Radio Stream is not played back via Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS 10.15.7 Mac mini (Ende 2012), Roon Core, Roon Version 1.8 build 778

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Direct connection from Telekom Router via Kabel to the Mac

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Linn Klimax System via direct Network

Description Of Issue
Hi, have problems with a single radio stream via Roon Radio Live Stream (Shake!FM) from Germany. This stream is not played back, although the stream is played back via TuneIn on other devices. I have noticed that the station “Shake!FM” sends a welcome message before the actual stream begins. Maybe this is the error that this part of the stream is not interpreted correctly by the Roon.
As I said on other devices the stream works via TuneIn or direct (WebBrowser, Mac, iPhone, Blue Node 2i )

Hello @Thomas_Muehrke, I assume this station is one you added yourself as it wasn’t in our database. I’ve now added Shake!FM to the database for you, please check. (You will still get the welcome message at the start of the connection, but then things should be OK)

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.