A specific playlist won't export

Roon Core Machine

Windows 10, i7 6700K, 16GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Unifi UDMP with AT&T Gigabit Internet. No VPN

Connected Audio Devices

I use a Blusound Node 2i for one system, and a Topping E30 dac on this computer.

Number of Tracks in Library

62,579 tracks

Description of Issue

@support My playlist of 243 songs will not export. I have another playlist with 496 songs that will export, so I know the process works. How can I solve this issue?

Are there any error messages?

Hi @Preston_Robinson,

Thank you for the report and I’m sorry there’s been a delay in responding. Can you please confirm the following?

1. Per @Anthony_B’s question, are you receiving any error messages in Roon when you attempt to export this playlist?

2. Are you attempting to export a streaming playlist (Qobuz/TIDAL), a local playlist, or a mixed playlist?

3. Is this playlist all one type of file? Or are the tracks of varying filetype/format?

4. How are you attempting to export this playlist? Is it to a destination folder, an Excel document, or a Soundiiz CSV?

5. Lastly, and most importantly, what is the title of the Playlist? The team can investigate diagnostics to see if there’s a particular Storage Location issue, but we’ll need to confirm questions 1-4 above first.

I’ll be watching for your reply. Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.