Accuphase DAC 50

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 / Roon 1.8

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Intel
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Accuphase DAC 50

Description Of Issue

I Have Accuphase preamp and I have installed the option DAC for it the DAC 50 , everything was going fine , after the new release , when i shutdown the preamp and turn it on again the Zone disappeared and I just have the (manage audio device) when i go to the Audio setup page i can see the DAC but i cant play through it , i tried to remove the USB cable and return it , the DAC disappeared and return again detected once it is plugged , but still cant play , the only solution is to restart the Roon app by shutting it down and relaunch it

Hello @Amin_Mankarious ,

I wanted to reach out and let you know that we released Roon 1.8 / Build 763, which includes some improvements that we believe should help here. Please give the update a try and let us know if it helps!

You can read the full release notes here:

Thanks,
Roon Support

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.