Active Qobuz Sub. wont play back in Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 (All Updates) / Intel Core i7, Quad Core, 16GB Memory, SSD / No Idea where to find the build number, but since it updates itself automatically i asume its the latest stable version

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Telekom Speedport Hybrid / TP Link 450e Repeater, 2.4Ghz / DHCP Server Active

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/ect.)

USB to Auralic Altair

Description Of Issue

Qobuz playback through WebPlayer works perfectly, inluding High Res up to 192Khz.
Qobuz Library Browsing works in Roon
Qobuz Playback does not ; I get a small line running on the bottom of the screen but it never plays back

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Roon + Qobuz playback issues

Hi @Florian_Wiegand,

Do you get an error in Roon when trying to play Qobuz content or does it just not start?

Does this behavior occur if you play back to a different endpoint, like System Output of the Core machine?

Is this how your Core machine is connected? As a test, can you try connecting the Core machine to the primary router via Ethernet? Does the same behavior occur in this configuration?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.