Add "date added" field to Export to Excel function?

Can a “date album added” field be added to the Export to Excel function? I use this function to keep track of all the albums (not the actual music files, just the info about the albums) so I can use it offline when I don’t have Roon handy (or if an album gets maybe dropped by Tidal or Qobuz). I often want to search for music in terms of when I added an album, and it would be great if you could add this field. Note, I’m NOT talking about the “Date” field which is in this Excel export, as that field is the date the album was recorded or released. I’m requesting a field for the date when I added the album to my collection. I can look at the Overview in Roon and get this “Recently Added” info, but again, that’s only when I’m actually running Roon. Note also that this information is not listed (except only in a very short amount) on an iPhone.

Thanks!!

1 Like

I’ll chime in here, as i’d also like further info exported.
I realize that Rovi-data might not be allowed to export, but all of our OWN data, such as date added, Dynamic Range-data, file path should be included. (Or selectable)

1 Like

Asked for this last year.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like