Add Music To Library not completing

I’m not the person who started this thread, but I’m have the same problem that was originally described… Roon is forever trying to identify 59 tracks that are in my library, all just added just recently. I have the little spinning circle running for days now. I’ve rebooted my Core (1.7 build 511) several times now (using the red power button on the core’s web interface), and every time it comes back to this:

Not sure if it’s relevant, but these tracks were ripped using Roon Core’s built-in ripper. –Actually, not all of them. After I noticed it wasn’t identifying two of the disc, I deleted them from Roon, then re-ripped them with all the tracks tagged on my Mac, then copied back to Roon. About 18 of the tracks (one CD) it is still trying to identify are indeed still from the Core’s ripper.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi @Chay_Wesley,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

If you temporarily disable the watched folder in Settings > Storage and then add it again does the issue persist?

I had a similar problem quite awhile back and at some point “I think” I fixed the issue when in increased the MTU size in my router setup. It immediately allowed the tracks to complete. No one was sure why it worked but it did.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.