Add Radio Paradise as a "music service"

To boldly listen what no man has listen before!

100 % agree with the “1+ guys” :ok_hand:t2:

A hands down +1 for this idea for me.

1 Like

I envision the “Now Playing”-screen showing artist image, album cover, composition/album/artist-links so we can find, and “Favorite” the songs we like, but are not yet in our personal library.

7 Likes

I had not really thought about this personally. I use the app on my iPhone most of the time for Radio Paradise, and their app gives me a good bit of control, gives me lyrics, metadata and so on. Of course, I personally don’t usually want to add most of that music to my library. If I hear a particular track I like I screenshot who it is and then go looking for it later via Tidal or other sources. That’s just me and how I use it however.

+1 from me

To be clear, I support this, if it is possible. But I would want all the RP streams, not just the Main and the Mellow Mix. More please.

I would be inclined to financially support RP if this is possible.

2 Likes

I agree with @evand and others; this would definitely add value to the Roon experience. +1

For now, I am using the RP app available on my Apple TV 4. It works fine and comes with album covers, lyrics, and wallpaper.

Maybe Roon could buy Radio Paradise and keep it going plus roll it into the software.
RP is my favorite method of finding new music.

1 Like

+1

I would use “+Add Album to Library” many times per day.

As a regular supporter of RP, I really love this idea!!

1 Like

Another +1 from me!

Looks like RP and Roon has to work together to create a rich meta tagging album playback list (integration). RP and JRiver have already done that sometimes ago.

I believe RP will like to get integrated into Roon, in fact of all the radio stations out there, RP has the rich meta tagging album playback list (both using JRiver or RP apps). On top of that, RP officially stream lossless FLAC which makes it even better.

+1 for me!

Buried away somewhere in the feature requests section, I asked for this about 2 years ago.

It makes complete sense for RP’s metadata to be linkable and Roon is missing a trick to not leverage it.

1 Like

Would still very much like to be able to enjoy Radio Paradise FLAC streams with metadata and covers etc!

6 Likes

Ditto. Radio Paradise is wonderful

3 Likes

+1 for me too. RP is a great Station!

4 Likes

+1,000,000 for me…

I’m trialling Roon at the moment and enjoying the experience after my initial confusion on how it works/what it does.
I do like the Live Radio feature and the fact that I can get Radio Paradise at 44.1/16 FLAC, RP having been my ‘go to’ favourite station for some time.
Full integration with metadata etc into Roon would be a dream feature for me, absolutely +1 for this from my side.